Subscribe With Your Favorite App
As we move into the fourth quarter of the year, now is the time to be looking ahead and determining what year-end tax planning and retirement planning opportunities and strategies might be available to you. Evaluating where you are today and making the necessary changes can have a very positive impact on your financial position moving forward.
We understand that nobody likes paying the IRS more than they have to, which is why we work with our clients on tax planning to find strategies that can help put them in the best tax position possible this, next year, and all the future years of their lives. Some of the strategies we discuss today will be basic and some will be more in-depth. Regardless of your situation, this episode could help you identify some areas that you should be discussing with your financial advisor before the year ends.
Key discussion points in this episode:
- The difference in tax planning and the tax preparation you do each year.
- How we produce tax projections and why that’s a key part of tax planning.
- Six different ways to help you potentially maximize your retirement planning accounts.
- Should you consider a Roth conversion this year?
- The other items like charitable donations, tax withholdings, medical expenses, tax loss harvesting and more.
Thanks for checking out this episode of the podcast. If you’d like to learn more about financial and retirement planning, check out our YouTube channel here.