Subscribe With Your Favorite App
If you’re looking for some last-minute tax tips before filing your 2022 taxes, this episode is for you. We’re going to talk about strategies you can utilize to reduce your taxes for last year or utilize to get some tax-free money growing for your future.
The goal for this show is to help get ready to file your 2022 taxes, which are due on Monday, April 19. To be frank, a lot of things needed to be done in 2022 from a tax strategy standpoint but there are a few things that you can do before the deadline arrives.
Let’s talk through a list of strategies you might consider in order to lessen your tax burden this year.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn on this episode:
- The first strategy is being able to make contributions to your IRA. [3:41]
- The second strategy is making a contribution to the Roth IRA. [7:10]
- The third strategy is making spousal contributions to an IRA. [10:13]
- The fourth strategy is contributing to an HS up til the tax deadline. [12:04]
- The fifth strategy is taking advantage of a SEP IRA. [14:47]
- The sixth strategy is to check to see if you have captured all of your write-offs. [15:51]
Thanks for checking out this episode of the podcast. If you’d like to learn more about financial and retirement planning, check out our YouTube channel here.
Check out the video below to get a jumpstart on next year’s taxes.