Subscribe With Your Favorite App
Market volatility became the norm in 2022. Are we in for more of the same in 2023? In this episode, we’ll share some of the predictions being made by some big industry names for the upcoming year.
Wouldn’t it be nice if we knew exactly what would happen over the next 12 months? Sure, but we know that’s not possible. It’s good to know what people believe will unfold but we want to be ready for whatever the future holds.
That’s why we want to talk about what we should plan on, how to plan around market volatility, and the opportunities you should be looking at right now. Hopefully these tips will help you best prepare for the future regardless of whether these predictions turn out to be true or not.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Here are the expert predictions for 2023. [2:13]
- What do I think about these predictions? [7:48]
- Here’s what we SHOULD be planning on. [10:11]
- How should you approach market volatility from a planning perspective? [11:42]
- Know where you need to make adjustments. [13:55]
- There are a few opportunities right now for investors. [16:22]
Check out all the 2023 predictions for yourself:
Bloomberg Prediction: https://twitter.com/SamRo/status/1598455372691525633
Russell Investments: https://russellinvestments.com/us/global-market-outlook
Thanks for checking out this episode of the podcast. If you’d like to learn more about financial and retirement planning, check out our YouTube channel here.