Subscribe With Your Favorite App
The one constant in life is change, and there are frequent changes that you have to be aware of to make sure you’re getting the most out of your retirement plan. Here are five changes to the retirement landscape that you should be aware of in 2023.
If you’re in retirement or getting close to that time, this episode will benefit you because we’re covering 401(k), IRAs, Roth IRAs, and Social Security. Not only will we be telling about the changes but we’ll also explain what it means to you and how you can potentially utilize them to your advantage. And for reference, here’s the Yahoo! article we talk about during the show.
Much of what we do every day with clients is helping them navigate changes, both internally and externally, and we hope today’s episode does just that.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Details on the new 401(k) limit increases and why it’s important. [3:59]
- IRA limits are going up so what should you be doing? [9:44]
- The IRA and Roth IRA income phase out range changes. [14:27]
- Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA) for Social Security increasing 8.7% in 2023. Should this change your claiming strategy? [19:45]
- Should you take advantage of the Roth option in your company 401(k)? [23:17]
Thanks for checking out this episode of the podcast. If you’d like to learn more about financial and retirement planning, check out our YouTube channel here.