Subscribe With Your Favorite App
Today’s episode will be all about your questions as we dive into our mailbag to cover three different scenarios.
Each of these is great and we’ll spend time tackling each topic in depth. We’ll first talk about when you should shift your investing strategy to a conservative approach. Then we’ll help someone work through which assets would be better to get out of a divorce. And finally we’ll discuss life insurance needs for a couple with a 10-year age difference. Plus, we’ll take a look at tax planning in the wake of a $2 billion Powerball lottery win this month.
We hope this episode will provide you some valuable thoughts, strategies, and actions that you might want to implement in your financial picture.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What will the $2B Powerball winner take home after taxes? [2:34]
- Mailbag question on when to shift to conservative investing. [7:55]
- Mailbag question on how to split divorce assets. [14:12]
- Mailbag question on life insurance. [19:44]
- How to get in touch with your financial questions. [25:15]
Thanks for checking out this episode of the podcast. If you’d like to learn more about financial and retirement planning, check out our YouTube channel here.