Subscribe With Your Favorite App
As we approach the end of the year, saving money on taxes becomes a bigger focus for many people. Today we’re focusing on some of the most common retirement planning questions about taxes.
We’ll talk about mistakes to avoid and how a proper plan can make a significant difference in your tax savings. Check out today’s show to find out how our advice can help your financial future.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn on this episode:
- Are all of my retirement accounts taxed the same? [3:25]
- Will my taxes be lower in retirement? [10:26]
- Am I going to have as many deductions in retirement as I did while working? [15:47]
- Is there a way to get tax-free income in retirement? [19:57]
- Should I move to an (income) tax-free state? [24:13]
- What tax item commonly surprises couples? [26:11]
- Listener question: Do I have to worry about taxes on inherited accounts? [28:26]
Thanks for checking out this episode of the podcast. If you’d like to learn more about financial and retirement planning, check out our YouTube channel here.