Subscribe With Your Favorite App
Everyone feels great about their investments when the market is growing and remaining strong, but how do you feel when things start to get choppy? Those fluctuations in the market can identify the people that aren’t truly comfortable with their portfolio risk because fear could push them to sell quickly.
You never want to be in a position where act on emotion and not managing your risk will do just that. We’re seeing that a lot right now as the market continues to be very volatile. So how do you identify your tolerance for risk and what strategies can you deploy to help achieve your goals without being too aggressive? That’s what we’ll discuss today.
Here are some of the important things you’ll learn on this episode:
- Why people typically have more risk in their portfolio than they are truly comfortable with. [4:31]
- Ways to assess how much risk you have in your portfolio. [7:28]
- The different investment strategies that we utilize with clients to help reduce portfolio risk but not eliminate opportunities for growth. [10:41]
- The ways that we work with clients and help them identify their risk tolerance and align that with their investments. [14:52]
- Is this a great time to load up on stocks? [16:24]
If you want to take advantage of the download we’ve put together to share some tax strategies, visit this link.
Thanks for checking out this episode. We’ll talk to you again soon.
“Do your investments match a strategy or do they match your emotions?”