Subscribe With Your Favorite App
To celebrate our 100th episode of the podcast, we’re going to share 10 lessons from retirees to help you and your retirement plan. These tips will help you build wealth, reduce stress during the planning process and retire with confidence. So, whether you’re retired or not, this episode will be packed with valuable lessons for folks of all ages.
Retirement planning can be daunting. Luckily, Scott has met with countless individuals and families who have been in your shoes and has successfully helped them understand how much they can spend and how to make their money last throughout retirement. Join us as we discuss tax diversification, having a purpose for your money, understanding your outflow, spending fear, and much more.
Here are a few lessons that we’ll discuss in this episode:
- Savings rate versus return rate. [4:08]
- Tax diversification creates flexibility and can even lower your long-term taxes. [9:59]
- Having a purpose for your money is important for planning. [14:30]
- Knowing your outflow can help you avoid having to adjust your lifestyle in retirement. [20:55]
- The power of hiring a professional to help you with your financial plan. [29:18]
Thanks for checking out this episode of the podcast. If you’d like to learn more about financial and retirement planning, check out our YouTube channel here.